Friday, January 11, 2019

ch2-pg9


let's take you to the hospital

ok, help me walk

and him?

calm down, he will not move from there

the next day at school

he has not spoken all day

I would not speak either after that trauma

while he reacts, let's have lunch


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Please, don't forget to share this content, follow me on Facebook, and Instagram to watch the episodes before enyone else and faster, support me on Patreon or Ko-fi so I can keep doing this, thank you for your support and enjoy :D #layonillart #yokailife #manga #comic #shounen #yokai #comicart

Vote

Donate

if you like my work and want to support me so I can keep doing more, your help it's welcome

Patreon

Flower

My social media

Facebook posts

The Webcomic List