Tuesday, January 15, 2019

ch2-pg10

do you think he will ever recover?

well, tomorrow the episode of samurai gang comes out, so he will

luckily it's tomorrow, they did not publish last week

let me go!

first give me the money

I want a good lunch today, so just give me the money and I will not hurt you

enough abare


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Please, don't forget to share this content, follow me on Facebook, and Instagram to watch the episodes before enyone else and faster, support me on Patreon or Ko-fi so I can keep doing this, thank you for your support and enjoy :D #layonillart #yokailife #manga #comic #shounen #yokai #comicart

Vote

Donate

if you like my work and want to support me so I can keep doing more, your help it's welcome

Patreon

Flower

My social media

Facebook posts

The Webcomic List