Friday, September 28, 2018

ch1-pg2


something happened when killing the leader

his energy spread throughout the world

it mixed with plants, animals, objects, and of course, humans, all of these received special powers and came to be called...yokai

the yokai are something common nowadays, many are born with their awakened powers...


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Please, don't forget to share this content, follow me on Facebook, and Instagram to watch the episodes before enyone else and faster, support me on Patreon or Ko-fi so I can keep doing this, thank you for your support and enjoy :D #layonillart #yokailife #manga #comic #shounen #yokai #comicart

Vote

Donate

if you like my work and want to support me so I can keep doing more, your help it's welcome

Patreon

Flower

My social media

Facebook posts

The Webcomic List